Monday, June 11, 2012

post waves show post












The reception for the show at Waves went awesome! Great turn out and response. Thanks to everyone who joined me on Friday to make the show a success, the support was overwhelming! Special thanks to my friends, Erin who planned the majority of the show, String Bridges for playing their awesome music, Jaron who DJ'd to close out the night, Waves Coffee House for giving me the show and all the staff that was on, that was their first art reception night they've done, the other Waves on 17th for lending us their sound equipment, Grant for filming video, Sam who'll be helping me document some of the work, Zoe for printing off the event posters for me, Aaron who made the slideshow, my parents who helped transport some of the artwork, everyone else that offered to help, got out he word and came out to the reception!

If you were unable to make it to the show you can still see the majority of the artwork on the Waves Coffee Shop walls, which will be remaining up until the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment