Tuesday, November 13, 2012

UofL lecture recap


 
Last week Sam and I went down to Lethbridge to give a couple talks to the students within the New Media faculty. I don't think I've been back on campus since I graduated, it was pretty crazy seeing all the ways in which the UofL had changed, as well as the ways it seemed to have not changed at all.

Neither of us had really done any public speaking like that before and it went better than either of us expected I think. The first lecture was pretty sparse, but the second lecture in the afternoon, had over 60 people with all available seats taken and students seeming to be content with sitting on the floor and standing along the walls. Almost no one fell asleep :)

Both the students and faculty seemed to have a good time, and it was overall a great experience. Hopefully they will have us back again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment