Sunday, October 26, 2014

end of the line



It has been over a year since my last update!
I haven't updated since my place got flooded in 2013.


I've been working on a ton of exciting stuff since then, and think I've really grown as an artist as well. Album artwork for CJSW's 2013 Fund Drive, all the illustrations for the Calgary Underground Film Festival this year, a new Mother Mother video, the Sled Island poster show, more FFWD covers, a 7" cover for Scion Sessions, a poster for the Polaris Prize, to name a few of the highlights.

But this post is to let you know that if you're interested in keeping up to date with my illustrations/projects/other life stuff then head over to my instagram, as that's the spot that's being kept up to date. Add me @deepcuts on your phone or take a look on your computer here: http://instagram.com/deepcuts

and of course I'm constantly updating my site jaretts.com

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment