Thursday, May 17, 2012

waves show



My art is currently on display at Waves Coffee House on 6th street and 17th ave. This is my first solo show! You may have seen a lot of the work already if you follow the blog, but there is some new stuff as well that you can go check out over the course of May and June.

The official reception is on June 8th from 7:30- 12:00 (I'm sure I will post a reminder closer to the date).

There will be some prints for sale and original pieces. My friends String Bridges and Bonnaventure James will be playing some tunes, so it should be an awesome night with good music, good people, and maybe some good art as well ;)

If you're on the facebook the event page can be seen here.

Big thanks to 6th street Waves Coffee House!

Your song of the day below


No comments:

Post a Comment