Wednesday, October 17, 2012

still here 15


































Still Here 15

I haven't made a new comic since February! Been crazy busy, especially the past couple months, hopefully a couple of the big projects I've been working on will be released in the near future.

Still have a lot on the go, but I wanted to put out a comic before I gear up for my next project. Hoping to make more in the near future, and not wait so long, as I have a few ideas saved up that have been sitting on the back burners. Big thanks to the group of people who kept asking when the next "Still Here" was going to come out, not sure if it would have been out even this soon if not for you harassing me in the best way possible.

You can read all previous comics here.

Also I just noticed I have over 200 blog posts now, not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment