Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sasquatch!

It's been a while since my last post, this is partly due to me going to Washington at the end of May/ beginning of June for this years Sasquatch! music festival. Another great Sasquatch! packed with a ton of great artists. I have heard it is the best looking music festival, and with "The Gorge" as a backdrop it's not hard to see why.

The highlight performances for me in no particular order were Massive Attack (mind blowing!), The National, Patrick Watson, She & Him, Brother Ali, Band of Horses, LCD Sound System (they turned the party out!), The Heavy....too many to name. I can't wait until next years line up is released.

Below are some pictures from above mentioned artists.

1 comment:

  1. By the sounds of what people are saying Massive Attack was worth the trip alone. This is a killer venue, now if only we could convince them to lower prices inside the gates. Weather looked good too.

    ReplyDelete